Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder - Hericium Erinaceus - USDA Organic
Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder : Hericium Erinaceus
The impressive neuroprotective effects of lion’s mane have won renown for centuries. It has an especially long history of medicinal use in both China and Japan, where it was once reserved solely for the use of royal families. Modern laboratory testing has identified many of the biological mechanisms that underlie its powerful abilities.
In 1991, Dr. Kawagishi a Japanese scientist, identified for the first time two new classes of NGF, named hericenones and erinacines, in lion’s mane. Both these newly-discovered types of NGF stimulate the differentiation and re-myelination of neurons—meaning, in less technical terms, the development and protection of brain cells. They also work to keep the whole nervous system running at full capacity by carrying out various neuron-related tasks, such as maintenance, repair, enhancement, and regeneration.
Our requirements for Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder : hericium erinaceus
- USDA Organic Lions Mane mushroom powder - From 100% fruit bodies.
- Lab tested and quality controlled - COA backed lions mane mushroom powder.
- No added filler - Including maltodextrin, mycelium, starches, or fillers.
- Log Grown - Not grown with the use of rice or oats.
- Handpicked - Grown on a small rural farm in the Guishan Mountains.